Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dragonball (Story)-3

The Death of a Fusion

Cameron ran outside, and flew to the site he had left moments ago and what a disastrous site he had seen, "how am I going to beat that bloody thing, its friggen enormous and what power terrible power" Cameron said in a state of shock, "my power level doesnt stand a chance......""Hey Cameron!" a faint voice was heard in the distance.Cameron looked around for the voice, he saw Goku but he wasn't moving at all or Vegeta, Trunks, Goten or Kid Trunks, but there was one person missing from his view GOHAN, "Cameron help!" the faint voice was heard again, "I'm right below you"So Cameron looked straight below and there he was and still alive and moving, Cameron then flew down to him as fast as possible, "Cameron thank god you're here, please go into my back right pocket and get the last sensu bean I need it so I can help you" Gohan told Cameron, "Goku told me all about the fusion dance we can do that""But do you know how to do it?" Cameron asked Gohan giving him the sensu bean."Thanks for that" said Gohan fully healed with power level matching Cameron's, "and yes I do know how to do it, but I'll have to teach you""Don't worry I know how" said Cameron remembering from the twelveth movie Janemba."Okay then show me first so I can see if yu have it right because we mst get everything correct in this" said Gohan."Alright then" said Cameron as he started to show Gohan the fusion dance, "is that right?""Looks about right" replied Gohan, "but he doesn't know you're here or that we are even down here so i suggest we practise more""Agreed" replied Cameron, "Fuuuu-sion! Fuuuu-sion!" "I'd say it looks good now so are you ready to do this?" Gohan asked Cameron making sure that he was confident it was 100% perfect."I'm ready Gohan lets do this!" Cameron said with excitement rushing through his Saiyan vains, "should we call him so he can see or just do it with out him knowing""Let's do it the Saiyan way!" Yelled Gohan ready to go."Okay" said Cameron, "Saiyan Buu!" "What! Who's there" Saiyan Buu said as he turned around noticing the two teen boys, "oh it's the one I beat up and the one that got away""Oh yeah well you'll soon be the one who's beat up!" Yelled Gohan in anger as both him and Cameron transformed into their highest level of Super Saiyan, which to both their surprise was SSJ2, "now!""Fuuuu-sion! Ha!" they both yelled commencing the fusion dance at the same time with it being a success.Saiyan Buu watchet them fuse until the smoke cleared and stood a being, "hmm now who are you!" Yelled Saiyan Buu with not a worry in his voice."We are nor Cameron or Gohan, we have become the warrior now known as CAMAN, oh and Buu we are far stronger than your sixty million" Cameron said to Saiyan Buu with alot of confidence, "hmm you are no match for our seventy five million Super Saiyan 2 form, so prepare to meet your demise!" "Ha ha ha fools, do you honestly think you can beat me!" Yelled Saiyan Buu laughing his wicked laugh."What do you think, its obvious our power is far greater than your own, now goodbye, KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!" Caman yelled out his move doing it at twenty five times tthe normal strength of an original Kamehameha wave, and with his doing a direct hit with a huge explosion."You see I told you that it was your demise, idiot" said Caman with a great big smile until it suddenly went away, "what he survived but that can't be he should have died......."Many hours of battling later. . . . . . . . . . ."Havn'y you noticed yet, my power level is only 75% of what it should be, time to take up to eighty million!" Yelled Saiyan Buu powering up to eighty million, "now you'll be the one is finished, KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!" Saiyan Buu yelled as he did his own Kamehameha at fifty times its original strength."No it's impossible, he can't beat me I....I have failed the universe" Caman said as the beam got closer and closer to him."No Gohan!" Goku yelled as he watched in horror as his own son was going to die."Father!" Caman yelled with his voice fading from the known existence in the universe.


http://www.bebo.com/Chapters.jsp?ChapterId=5349646819&MemberId=4951947673

No comments: